Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature run by The Broke and the Bookish. The theme for the first TTT of 2016 is resolutions, so here are my ten bookish resolutions for the new year.
- Read 100 books this year.
- Write more, and complete my second NaNoWriMo.
- Read all the bookclub books, and make it to the meetings.
- Read more poetry (recommendations welcome!)
- Read more short stories.
- Read books that are outside my comfort zone/my usual genres.
- Interview more authors for my blog.
- Use the library more!
- Collaborate with other book bloggers (let me know if you would be interested!)
- Blog regularly, at least one post a week.
A very happy new year to you all, and thank you for reading my posts and supporting me in 2015.