Today saw Dublin’s biggest ever Pride parade, following the historic Yes vote in the Marriage referendum last month. To celebrate, here are ten recommended LGBT YA books. This list features much David Levithan, he is one of my favourite YA authors.
Please leave your recommendations in the comments! 🙂
All cover images from Goodreads.
1) Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda – Becky Albertalli
2) Will Grayson, Will Grayson – John Green and David Levithan
3) How They Met and Other Stories – David Levithan
4) I’ll Give You The Sun – Jandy Nelson
5) Two Boys Kissing – David Levithan
6) Boy Meets Boy – David Levithan
7) Wormwood Gate – Katherine Farmar
8) Good Girls Don’t – Claire Hennessy
9) Flick – Geraldine Meade
10) Read Me Like A Book – Liz Kessler (I have yet to read this one – but have heard great reports about it!)
Happy Pride, and happy reading 😀
Update: This was my 100th post!